ITQAN is Hiring:
Application Developer / Programmer
The IT department is responsible for supporting and maintaining the IT system and develop some apps when needed. Responsible to This role reports directly to the eServices and Applications section head.
Scope Of Work:
- • Software Development, Integration and Testing
- • Design, develop and test .NET, PHP, SharePoint based applications or any other open source code.
- • Some oi these applications may use Oracle and Silt DB.
- • Perform and validate software conversion efforts Build, package and integrate developed software
- • Perform integration and acceptance testing
- • Perform regular quality testing on all systems to ensure its stability and report that to the direct manager
- • Knowledge of SDLC and implementing its rules on the performed programming using coding standards
- • Develop coding standards
- • .NET, SharePoint, PHP Development
- • SQL Database
- • GIS system knowledge
- • Some knowledge of Oracle Database
Other Duties/Areas of responsibility the position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- • Escalating IT issues to the Direct manager whenever is necessary
- • Responsible for insuring backups of Database
- • Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- • Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the direct manager
- • Ensuring ail logs for coding are maintained
- • Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- • Preparing documents, meeting materials and correspondence
- • Performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet speciﬁc operational objectives
- • Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the direct manager
- • Providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
- • Documenting the problems 81 solutions in the Help Desk system
- • Providing trainings and teaching users when needed
- • Additional responsibilities as requested by the Direct Manager
- • Arabic Speaking Candidates: preferred
- • Full time, Sundays through Thursdays, 45HRS /Week
- • According to the projects, can be asked to come on Saturday
- • Dubai's office primarily
- • The candidate could be asked to work in AUH office as per requirements
- • Only CVs in word format will be accepted.
- • Please send your CVs to (email@example.com) and please mark the position you are applying for In the subject field
- • For the “Skills/Requirements” listed above, please provide your knowledge level for each (e.g.: Certified, Excellent Experience, Working Knowledge, No Knowledge or Experience)
The Project Manager principal functions are to manage all aspects of projects within the organization from initiation phase until closure. He will be involved from the discovery phase of the project to provide feedback on the project management required for a specific opportunity until the closure of the project. He is a leader and a manager that would work with the teams from different departments to deliver a product or a solution to our customers.
Work within the business management team to manage the delivery of a range of projects and engage with stakeholders both internal and external. Provide direction and management for every phase of a major program to ensure on-schedule completion within or below budget and in accordance with contractual obligations. Define program goals and devise methods to accomplish them; develop in-depth knowledge of client objectives, contract terms, and corporate policies.
The project manager should monitor the team's performance and advise the department heads of requirements for training. he should document his lessons learned and share it with the team upon project closure. He is expected to report on regular basis to the PMO head with the status of his projects identifying new risks and highlighting crucial issues which may affect the organization.
• Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent and must be Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified.
Send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject field please mark the position you are applying for.