Information Security Policy
ITQAN is committed to providing a secure and productive business environment that is remotely accessible and ensures confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
We achieve this by:
· Ensuring that all ITQAN critical information and information processing facilities are safeguarded at all the times through the ISMS (Information Security Management System).
· Ensuring that the applicable regulatory, legislative, and contractual requirements for information security are in compliance.
· Providing a secure working environment for employees and third parties.
· Developing a risk management framework wherein information security risks are identified and appropriate controls are implemented, tested, and documented.
· Developing a detailed set of enforceable policies, on a risk based approach for addressing all applicable controls of the ISO 27001
· Ensuring that employees, contract employees, third party employees, and visitors do adhere to these policies.
· Creating awareness on information security requirements amongst all our employees.
Walid El Saikali
VP Operations & Acting General Manager