Service Management Policy
ITQAN ensures that IT Services are delivered as agreed with the customers and by continually improving the IT services delivered.
We achieve this by:
· Ensuring that IT Services provided to the customers are communicated and understood;
· Committed to fulfill the service requirements as per IT Service Catalogue;
· Providing a framework for establishing and reviewing service management objectives;
· Ensuring that employees, contract employees, third party employees, and visitors do adhere to these policies; and
· Ensuring that IT Service Management is reviewed for continuing suitability.
Principles of Policy Implementation
The Principles that are to be followed for the effective implementation of this Service Management Policy are explained in this section.
· ITQAN shall formulate a Service Management System taking into account all the IT Services provided to the internal users of ITQAN.
· ITQAN shall ensure that the Service Management System is appropriate to the purpose of the IT Services provided by the organization.
· Formulate an ITSM Steering Committee to manage, monitor and review the Service Management implementation within ITQAN
· Roles and responsibilities for Management of Service Management System shall be identified.
· ITQAN shall review, monitor, evaluate and communicate the Service Management System to the relevant stakeholders.
· Appoint a Management Representative (MR) for representing ITQAN with the certifying agencies for ISO 20000 certification process.
· All Service Management policies, procedures and processes shall be reviewed once in a year and necessary improvements shall be incorporated as required.
· ITQAN shall ensure that the Service Management System provides a framework for establishing and reviewing Service Management objectives.
· ITQAN shall define the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the performance of the Service Management System process.
· Service Management meetings shall be conducted at least once annually with all relevant stakeholders.
Walid El Saikali
VP Operations & Acting General Manager